067-002-004 1.14ac

APN: 067-002-004
Size: 1.14 acres
NW Corner: 40.7675, -115.8617
NE Corner: 40.7675, -115.8611
SE Corner: 40.7668, -115.8611
SW Corner: 40.7668, -115.8617

Westward view

Distance from Walmart & Shopping: 9 miles
Distance to Town: 9 miles (Elko)
From Twin Falls, ID: 3 hours
From Salt Lake City: 3.5 hours
From Las Vegas: 7 hours
Area Recreation:
South Fork State Recreation Area, 15.5 miles
Wild Horse State Recreation Area, 72 miles
Hunt Unit: 065 – Mule deer and Pronghorn antelope
More info on area hunting
Zoning: AR (Agricultural-residential)

South view

The agricultural-residential district is intended to provide areas primarily for rural or estate type living, but allowing certain “hobby and/or recreation” agricultural pursuits to be maintained on land parcels of at least one acre.
(A) Permitted Uses: The following uses are permitted in the AR district:
Single-family dwellings not to exceed one unit on each parcel of land, Orchards, Vegetable crops, Gardens, Rodeo and roping arenas, Public parks and campgrounds, Nurseries and greenhouses, Private stables, Home occupations.(B) Conditional Uses: The following are conditional uses in the AR district, permitted only when authorized by the planning commission:
Schools, Libraries, Museums, Churches, Retreats, Monasteries, Convents, Riding academies, Resort hotels, Noncommercial clubs, Golf courses, Country clubs, Riding and polo fields, Invalid or invalid caretaker secondary housing. A secondary independent living unit on a lot or parcel already developed to the maximum density allowed in the district, for the housing of an invalid family member or a caretaker of an invalid family member residing in the primary residence on the parcel, subject to the following:
(a) The dwelling may be attached or detached from the primary residence. A mobile home may not be attached to the primary residence.
(b) The floor area of the secondary dwelling may not exceed that of the primary dwelling.
(c) The conditional use permit must be reviewed within two (2) years and every two (2) years thereafter.
(d) The secondary dwelling must be removed if it is a mobile structure when it is no longer used for invalid or invalid caretaker housing. In the case of an attached or conventionally constructed dwelling where removal is impractical, the unit may not be utilized as rental housing. (Ord. 1993-U, 1-6-1994, eff. 1-24-1994)(C) Minimum Parcel Size: The minimum land parcel size for any permitted use shall be one acre. No parcel shall have an average width of less than one hundred fifty feet (150′).(D) Yards: The minimum requirements for yards shall be as follows:
Front Yard: 50 feet
Rear Year: 30 feet
Side Yard: 20 feet(E) Building Height: No building or structure shall have more than three (3) stories or a height in excess of forty feet (40′). No accessory building shall have a height in excess of twenty feet (20′).(F) Automobile Parking: For each dwelling unit, two (2) off street parking spaces shall be provided. For other permitted or conditional uses, parking shall be as approved by the planning commission.(G) Signs: No sign or nameplate for residences shall exceed three (3) square feet in size. For conditional uses, signs shall be controlled by the requirements of chapter 8 of this title. (Ord. 1975-A, 3-5-1975, eff. 4-1-1975)(H) Maintenance Of Animals: The permanent maintenance of not more than a reasonable number of “domestic animals” as defined in chapter 1 of this title not to include swine on a lot occupied by a dwelling shall be a permitted accessory use so long as such maintenance is for hobby or family use, and is not a full time commercial operation. Animals other than those designated shall require planning commission approval. The following limitations shall apply: (Ord. 2015-08, 4-1-2015, eff. 4-17-2015)
1. No accessory building used as a stable for any animals shall be located less than thirty five feet (35′) from any dwelling or less than twenty feet (20′) from any lot line, or less than sixty feet (60′) from any front lot line, any school grounds or any public park or open space. (Ord. 1975-A, 3-5-1975, eff. 4-1-1975)
2. No paddock, shed, corral, or barn set off for use by domestic or other animals, shall occupy any part of a required front yard.
3. The keeping and breeding of swine shall only be permitted for FFA, 4-H and similar children’s development groups as projects related to the development program. At no time shall there be more than two (2) breeding sows, the most recent litter for each sow, and one boar on a parcel. Breeding projects may be from farrow to finish. (Ord. 2015-08, 4-1-2015, eff. 4-17-2015)

Northern view


Easy access to I80

No restrictions, no time-to-build, no HOA
Access: Legal dirt road, not maintained
Power: Off-grid
Water: Well, only needed if building
Septic: Required only if full-time residence
Annual taxes: $13.39
Doc fee: $199
Financing available!
  • $0 down; $135/month for 24 months
  • $200 down; $84 month for 36 months
  • $500 down; $58/month for 48 months
Cash Price: 10% discount
Directions from Elko Center (intersection of 80 & 225):
Take I-80 West to Exit 298
Turn LEFT onto NV-535 East (w. Idaho St.)
In about .5 mile take a RIGHT onto the dirt road (right before Coca-Cola on the left)
After about 1 mile, take LEFT onto Bullion Rd
In about 2 miles, the road will fork, Stay RIGHT
The road will fork again, stay RIGHT (sharp right), follow the road to the left and continue for almost 2 miles
In about 1/4 mile you will turn Right onto 18th street, in about 430ft the lot will be on your left
*At this point you should have the coordinates on your phone and be heading towards the marker.
There is legal access to property via dirt roads, however the roads may not be maintained year-round nor traveled and may be hard to find or impassable in some areas. Use caution and common sense.